Becoming a Member of the Grover PTSA
We invite you join the PTSA and welcome your involvement. Dues are only $6 a year. For less than 2 cents a day, you can become a member, joining nearly 6 million other people nationwide who share your interest in issues affecting children.
Everyone – parents, educators, students and other citizens active in their schools and communities – is invited to join our non-profit organization. Being a PTSA member does not mean that you have to volunteer dozens of hours a week!
The Grover Middle School PTSA is a wonderful way to make a difference in the education and quality of life for our children. PTA/PTSA is an organization whose members care about children and youth. More than 30 years of research has proven that children do better when their parents are involved both at home and in school. Dues are only $6 per person.
When you join the Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) you will:
- Get Connected. There?s no better way to know what?s happening in your school. New this year, all members will receive PTSA information and news via e-mail.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTSA member, you?ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
- Tap into a Network. PTSA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind.
- Enjoy the Benefits. You become a member of National PTA, a non-profit organization dedicated to the education, health and welfare of children and youth. Visit www.pta.org for more info.
Among the many valuable programs that the PTSA sponsors are:
- Mini-Grants to teachers for new and innovative programs
- Educational and fun assemblies for our students
- Parent education programs
- Reflections – A National Arts Recognition and Achievement Program
Memberships are for individuals not families. Membership is open to anyone concerned about issues concerning children. We strongly encourage fathers to join. You must be a Grover PTSA member to volunteer at any Grover PTSA sponsored event due to insurance reasons.